Syrah 25%, Cabernet 25%, Merlot 25%, Sangiovese 15%, Alicante 5%, Petit Verdot 5%
Each varietal was fermented separately. Temperatures and maceration were carefully managed to provide distinct, fruity aromas and vibrant color. After blending, the wine was aged six months in small French oak barriques.
Color: Deep ruby red with purple overtones
Aroma: Intense aromas of black cherry, prunes and vanilla with notes of mint and Modenese Balsamic.
Taste: Fruity and fragrant. Full-bodied with flavors of dark cherries, blackberries, and blueberries. A long and persistent finish with silky tannins and lingering vanilla notes.
- Image seekers
- Pinot Grigio and Red Blend lovers of all ages, primarily 21-44
- Not currently engaged in the Italian wine category
- Lively, expressive and stylish with an appreciation for quality wine and good design
- Dry wines in a fruit-forward, ‘New World’ style
- Smooth and easy-drinking with a round finish
- An introduction to Italian wine for consumers who primarily drink California wine