Delle Venezie IGT
3 months in stainless steel to preserve the wine’s freshness and crisp acidity.
Color: Pale straw yellow
Aroma: Floral, white grapefruit and citrus notes.
Taste: Fruity and fragrant. Light to medium-bodied with citrus notes and a distinct minerality. A lingering finish with notes of a grapefruit zest, stone and a hint of grass.
- Image seekers
- Pinot Grigio and Red Blend lovers of all ages, primarily 21-44
- Not currently engaged in the Italian wine category
- Lively, expressive and stylish with an appreciation for quality wine and good design
- Dry wines in a fruit-forward, ‘New World’ style
- Smooth and easy-drinking with a round finish
- An introduction to Italian wine for consumers who primarily drink California wine